Mind is the leading mental health charity in England and Wales. We work to create a better life for everyone with experience of mental distress by:
- advancing the views, needs and ambitions of people with mental health problems
- challenging discrimination and promoting inclusion
- influencing policy through campaigning and education
- inspiring the development of quality services which reflect expressed need and diversity
- achieving equal rights through campaigning and education.
UK Based Organisation: Telephone: 020 8519 2122 Registered Charity No: 219830 Region: N/A